Go down the rabbit hole of this year’s Best Of WNC: The biggest, wildest survey about the people and businesses in this crazy place we call home.
You’ve come to the right place! Each year, thousands of residents and visitors take part in evaluating what’s best and brightest about a very wonderful place — Western North Carolina. With spring in full bloom and a bright active summer ahead, voting for what you love most about your community is restorative; it can be an affirmation.
This year’s ballot asks for your opinion on hundreds of topics and issues — to register your passions, your knowledge and your favorite things. It’s long — it’s comprehensive — and not all of it will be in your area of experience, so please feel free to skip categories that don’t interest you or that you’re unfamiliar with.
These are the rules for the 2023 Best of WNC Readers’ Poll:
- The official voting period is Saturday, April 1 , through 11:59 p.m. (midnight) Sunday, April 30.
- Your ballot must have at least 30 valid answers completed to be counted (Responses like “don’t know” and “NA” don’t count).
- You have seven days to complete your ballot. After seven days, your ballot will be automatically closed and submitted.
- One ballot per reader. We reserve the right to reject any ballot we deem fraudulent.
- Read and follow section and category instructions.
A few important points before you get started…
- All categories are free-choice write-in. However, the ballot has an autocomplete drop-down menu for most categories to improve your voting experience (and our vote-tabulation process), once again. When you type 3 or more characters in an answer field (for most categories), you’ll be offered a drop-down list of answers to choose from. If you don’t see the answer you want, just ignore the list and type your own answer.
- You can take a break from voting by clicking the “Resume Later” button, which allows you to close your ballot and return later. You have seven days to complete your ballot.
- Save your ballot-registration email — it contains the link you’ll need to return to your ballot (until you complete your ballot by clicking “Submit”).
- To return to your unfinished ballot, click the link in your original ballot-registration email that you received when you initially registered.
TO GET STARTED CLICK HERE OR BELOW
We'd love your vote as Best Real Estate Company!
(It is in the Professional Services section.)