Blog :: 03-2009
3/27/2009 - Asheville's Downtown Master Plan Released
Downtown Asheville is at an important crossroads, and its future will be guided by a Master Planning Process that kicks off in May. The quality of Ashevilles plan depends on capturing a broad range of input from citizens, businesses, and stakeholders. Downtown belongs to everyone, whether you come once a year or everyday, and your input is important.
visit www.ashevillenc.gov/downtownmasterplan for more information
3/13/2009 - $8000 New Home Buyer Tax Credit
In Asheville, NC and across the country people are taking advantage of the new buyer tax credit of $8000. Find out if your qualify at http://www.federalhousingtaxcredit.com/2009/home2.html and contact us if you have questions or if you are ready to start your first home search.
- Vertical gardens on DIY Indoor Green Wall with Plants that Purify Your Home
- Liz Meyer on Secrets to a Thriving Fall Vegetable Garden in WNC
- Ted on History of Earthquakes in North Carolina
- Tanyalak martin Yummy THAI. on Asheville Goombay Festival This Weekend Sept 9-11, 2016!
- wet basement on Happy Halloween Asheville - Original Amazing Pumpkin Carvings!